Monday, October 7, 2013

6 months

 WOW, just realized it has been a very long time since I had posted anything. The babies are 6 months now. So much has happened since the last post, squeakers sleeps through the night. She has been for over a month now. Tooters on the other hand, does not. He's a hungry boy!! They go to bed anywhere between 8:30-9:30pm. Tooters gets up anywhere between 2-4am to eat. I am so exhausted when he gets up to eat I usually end up bringing him in our bed, where he sleeps like a champ after he's done.
 The two of them are sitting up on their own now, squeakers is still a little unsteady but doing great. Tooters can sit by himself for quite some time before he falls over.

















   They are eating solids now, I started them when they were 5 months old. First with rice cereal then added vegetables. So far so good! They seem to like everything that we fed them. I did end up changing their cereal to oatmeal in hopes of K sleeping longer through the night. Honestly I was hoping he would sleep through the night but it didn't work. Really I can't complain, getting up once is pretty good.
 Well, I must sign off, for some reason house work doesn't do it self around here :(

No comments:

Post a Comment