Monday, May 20, 2013

Long Weekend

 It's Victoria long weekend, we didn't do too much. Shane worked Friday and Saturday. Sunday on the other hand was busy. I had double booked ourselves. We were invited to mom and Ollie's trailer and to Dustyn's birthday party.

   So what would any parent to with seven week old twins do, do both of course!

  We had a great time at mom and Ollie's trailer, so jealous, I want our own trailer. I had full intentions of leaving the house by 10am, the babies on the other hand had something else in mind. They wanted to eat when we were suppose to leave. So I had everything pretty much packed up just needed some babies. So I figured they would just have a "snack" since they ate about 45 minutes before. NOPE! 50 minutes later were just leaving the house. I am so happy that it's only a 1/2 hour drive to their trailer.

So I think this is going to be our home away from home, I hope the parents don't mind ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTYN!!




No comments:

Post a Comment